Posted by Aromi on 18th Oct 2014
For the past four years, we've participated in an annual event called Maiden Minnesota which is a charitable shopping event held at the Loews Minneapolis Hotel (formerly Graves 601) in downtown Minneapolis. This is our FIFTH year participating in the event and couldn't be more excited as this is one of our favorite events of the entire year.
The vendors at Maiden Minnesota are all women-owned companies from the state of Minnesota - there is everything from cosmetics, fragrances, jewelry, accessories, clothes, sweets, and more. This year the show takes place on November 7, 2014 and runs from 2 PM to 9 PM. Tickets to the event are $20 if purchased online here or $30 at the door - proceeds of the event benefit Project Success.
In additional to our solid perfume, solid colognes, lipstick, lip gloss, and eyeshadow, we will have our line of liquid lipsticks and the brand new floral botanical perfume collection. We will be bringing all 15 liquid lipstick shades to the event - we're bringing all the new shades as well!
We will also be bringing our new perfume collection to the show. This new collection hasn't officially launched quite yet, but there are three new perfumes. Each perfume is available in three different mediums - solid perfume, roll-on perfume oil, and an eau de parfum. Each one comes in a designer box making each one perfect for gifting. The pictures below are a few photos from the new collection.
earthy botanical: apple blossom, bergamot, jasmine, ylang ylang, musk, vanilla
exotic bouquet: pink guava, musk, tuberose, red currant, lotus flower
wild blooms: orange flower, bergamot, amber, musk, vetiver, peony, lily of the valley, iris
1) You love fashion, beauty, accessories, home decor and food - who doesn't?
2) You might get photographed by a local magazine - think how popular you'll be then.
3) You've been looking for a reason to wear those cute new stilettos just sitting in your closet - this is it!
4) Shopping local is the right thing to do and keeps Mpls cool.
5) You seriously need to start knocking gifts off that holiday gift list
6) Your mom would love to go with you - call and invite her right now.
7) You want to learn about how Project SUCCESS is inspiring students to reach their potential.
8) Shopping with your girlfriends while drinking wine is just about the best thing ever.
9) Shopping with your girlfriends while drinking wine while giving back to your community is even better.
10) You hate FOMO (fear of missing out) on one of the coolest shopping events this year!